PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 25th Dec 2010, 14:27
Conspiracy Theories

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just wanted to mention with regards to pay......i believe in NATS......(one company) if NATS does well and dividends are thrown about then all the workforce should have a pay rise.
Why mention NERL and NSL? why mention NERL is funding the £20m dividend?
I think management are playing this very well coz what will happen next year is NATS will get sold, and the airlines are looking to get out of the shares as well. I am worried for who might come in and buy the company coz the first thing they will look at is where could they save money and NSL may not be a viable option to keep unless as mentioned, contracts are raised to keep the airports.
It will be tough times for NATS (not NERL or NSL), and im sure management will do their best at justifying more bonuses. They are the ones that should get a basic wage for the job they do. where has this bonus culture come from? my wage isn't based on a basic wage and for every aircraft i control a day over 100 i get a bonus......they should get a wage to do their job.....none of this bonus stuff. (it seems regardless of whether they do well or not they get a bonus anyway).