PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perf A questions asked at interview
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2010, 19:08
windypops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually thought the idea of asking for ideas/experiences of the types of questions one might be asked at interview is good research. An immediate assumption that SuperPilot was looking for an easy way out is pretty rude.

Personally I find it extremely useful to read through material and then try and think of questions which may be asked as it then gets you back into the books. Even now as a crew we will quiz one another on stuff, and when we don't know the answer we get the books out (sometimes in the cruise). I love getting asked an obscure question and then hunting for the answer.

So if SuperPilot is indeed asking here with the right intent, then Perf A questions posed here will get him into his books which will hopefully result in a better understanding of the subject.

SuperPilot, I would like to add the following to your list, be able to draw a Perf A Take Off Flight Path noting when each segment begins and ends etc. You may be asked to discuss the subject in interview, and if it doesn't come up you'll need it for type rating training, and then for every departure you'll do.