PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shamrock hiring
Thread: Shamrock hiring
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 18:05
Green Army

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview details

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is ANYBODY out there who can help me with some details on what the interview format is. I would be most grateful if somebody can post something here or PM me with what is likely to come up in the interview.

It surprises me that there is a clear lack on this post regarding interview and selection details. Why is this? You see plenty being shared on different posts with other airlines. It would be nice if we can see the same here!

I have a friend of mine hoping to attend the selection. It has been years since I have been through the system. That's why I am pleading to the you guys. It would be amazing if somebody can respond or PM me!

I remember that the main interview was a very informal event. Two people, one pilot, one HR. Simple questions like: who are you, where are you from and things like that. Only aviation related questions had to do with CAT II/III minima. Comms failure and pilot incapacitation or some other simple scenario. That's it. All in all a very simple and informal event. Nice guys who aren't there to catch you out!

Let me know if things have changed or what my friend should concentrate on!

Look forward to any replies!!

Cheers,

GA