PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and 900 hours a year limitation?
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2002, 13:27
ILUV2FLY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry hug-m havnt had chance to check the latest loonie posts from the ryan bashing brigade, altho i knew u and a few others could be relied upon for more fiction masquerading as fact.

so u dont work here, but r an fr expert cos u drink with 'the lads'.
better still ur 'contacts' go way beyond drinks with lads- to what?
maybe drinks with 'the girls'? possibly lunch with mol? maybe u are even one of the ryans come back to this world as a prof pilot?

let me say again as an fr pilot- your prev posts were rubbish. typical of bar talk which is as close to 'fact' as u come.heres ur answers (since 'the lads' havnt given u any)

rosters r published 28 days in adv to allow for reqs,leave,s/bys,training,etc. things that prof pilots hav to do, but presumably u and the lads dont. other than this i can plot my earlies-off-lates-off for the next 2,4,6, months as i wish. ask ur impecable sources among the lads its v simple to follow.

nobody exceeded the ftls cos c. pilot confirmed in writing with agree of iaa on friday to this effect.to quote 'both parties confirmed that neither fr nor its pilots hav breached curr ftls'.
i admit i dont know abt 'further saefguards' but above line is good enough for me, and nails u 'experts' claim to contrary.

pay rise and share options and a1 rosters are v relevant in responding to the bizarre anti-ryan bias of this and many other posts on pprune. theyre called facts hug-m. u should try some.

on recruitment i know fm h.o.t that fr policy is to recruit and train slightly more fo/so's to allow for small no of fo/so's who dont meet our standard. adds up to me, check with 'the lads'

if u think 18 years without an accident isnt good try 18 years with one. a lot of rubbish passes thru pprune on subject of fr and low fares airlines safety, yet their record in europe is excellent and southwest is outstanding- or maybe hug-m and the lads think were just lucky.

im not proud of turnin down balpa but our lads did a better deal with the devil incarnate (thats mol hug-m) than anything done by balpa with b.a or easy. ill happily sign for balpa when they can show they do better. what i dont like is balpa jumpin on the anti ryan bandwagon just cos we said no- its called democracy,hugm.

ryan is a great airline to work for. good pay great rosters, new a/c and great bunch of people on the line. i wouldnt swop with any. admitedly not all perfect, recent handling in stn was a mess but seems to hav been fixed, atc delays r a joke, and yes i agree that mol causes too much trouble with his big gob, but as long as my planes and my pockets r full i'll live with him rather than any other. b.a,branson,bmi etc have all dumped people in recent months while mol (yes hug-m bealzebub himself) is recruiting.
its generally believed that he stuffed boeing for 100 new a/c over the next 10 years or so,(hoe many did your lot buy?). so hug-m we're ok for moment and as long as it stays that way 'the lads' will be able to buy u plenty of pints as well as spin u loads and loads of fairy stories.