PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing in 'safety cover-up' - Documentary on Al Jazeera
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 13:25
John Boeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
411A, why don’t you quit sitting on the fence and tell us exactly how you really feel about anyone who wasn’t born in the good old U.S. of A?

Sorry to tell you but, factually, on this matter you are coming across as being a tad bitter and abusive now. Grossly insulting as well obviously, but we all know that you major in that and personally I wouldn’t have you any other way.

But when you start throwing your own kind to the wolves with callous disregard just to protect a system that is broken by any measure, I am a bit taken aback.

Just out of interest, did you ever actually watch this video with these “disgruntled” sacked Boeing people in it?

I mainly ask because, considering what they have been through, these people could not have appeared less disgruntled if they tried.

Saddened, somewhat stunned, disbelieving of what they had been put through by the company they had been proud to work for, yes, but not disgruntled.

And FAA types with a hidden agenda? Really? Oh well that explains that then. And all this talk of shoddy parts? Just figments of their imaginations obviously.

Oh well, thanks for explaining all that to us naive “Eurolanders”. What a bunch of fools we are to go thinking there could be anything to this. Obviously, being what we are, now we will believe everything you say.

Ho hum, let’s put that one to bed so and get back to picking holes in Airbus and don’t anyone mention the 787 multi-national kitplane and its problems. OK?

(Remember I love Boeing aircraft and I have been lucky enough to fly 757s and 767s for a hell of a lot of years now. These were produced in the “good old days” when all Boeing aircraft were mainly a U.S. product and built to a certain standard of quality as well as price.
The latest Boeing product: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...87global11.htm
Now am I mistaken or doesn’t that just look exactly like the production method of a certain “Euroland” manufacturer?
Isn’t it just amazing, and sometimes very sad, how time changes things so dramatically as we get older.)