PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eva Air troubles
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 04:38
unieva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVA and UNI are both Liar

Since I am the local pilot here, I don't think they(the company) dare to fire so mony expat pilots here. The local pilots left a lot to Vietnam and China. The managers here even went to visit Vietnam Airline to persuade them not accepting pilots from EVA by bribng Vietnam Airline with I-Phone 3GS and free maintainace from EGAT in Taiwan. How silly they are. There are only 8 FOs in A330 fleet, because most pilots went to Vietnam. And pilots in MD11 left to CHINA. Now the company is facing a really shortage of pilots and it want to stop the leaving trend by rising the salary. Still pilots here are keep leaving, because the company don't know where the problem is. It don't pay any repect to the pilots and do everything to costdown. I feel no safe working environment here.

I know the manage dept. went to Japan and Maxico to do some recruiting to cover the shortage. Pilots from JAL or Maxico had better think about it before come to Taiwan. The company is a big liar. They want employees here to be slave not to be human. If you do have other choice, don't come here. If you are young and want to get good type rating, than come and get the job.