PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpleasant Experience on QR
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2010, 15:28
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You posted (according to you) in order to ask a question. You then stated that the only two replies that were even mildly sympathetic with your cause, "got it right!" This rather suggests either your question was rhetorical, or you are meerly seeking reinforcement for your sense of loss.

If you want to complain, then go and do it. This pretence that you care in someway for the corporate welfare of the crew is nonsense. In any event that isn't your concern.

If you want to visit the companies HQ and get the CEO to meet with you in the boardroom, then do it. Maybe he will meet you? Maybe he will satisfy all your complaints? Maybe he will present you with a bill for the 90 minute delay you claim to have been the instigator of? Maybe special arrangements will be put in place to ensure never again is there lack of locker space for the last people to board an aircraft? Maybe space can be found in or near the flight deck for your hand baggage on flights everywhere (except mine!) Maybe the matter could be brought up at the ICAO, so that this outrage never again happens to any family or indeed anybody. Maybe the cabin crew will be put to death for their unacceptable failure to place your preciousness above the fact that others rushed to get on board and utilize the limited bin space. Maybe he will thank you for "grounding the aircraft" after all, it is the only language these crew understand?

I genuinely hope you will enjoy your Christmas and New year (if you celebrate such things) and I hope you will come back in the new year to tell us how you got on.