PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Improving the industry
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2010, 02:02
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got my first gig in the industry sector 20 years ago. All my studies have been paid by Mr government (I mean you) ( for 6 years), and I got 2-3 jobs right after I quit my technical college. I never had to work for free.

I never paid back one dim as it was given free money.
first 4 years, I received 5500$/year, the last 2 years 11'500$/year. It paid my flat and food.

on top of that, my college costs to the government 50'000 $ per student/year due to their equipment, heavy machinery, udge electric bill .

We are simply the best in this industry due to proper training and hassles free for students (no loans to pay back, just study and work hard). Where do you see that in aviation?

now what do I see, kids borrowing 10 times more to finish with no job offers?or to finish with plenty of debts to do a lousy job, and being treated like a slave.

you have to be kidding! we go nowhere with this attitude. become a train driver as a back up before it s too late.

work 10 years as a train pilot, yes you "pilot" a train these days, then with the money saved, spend it flying around if you want.