PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - wahhh captain sorry to distrub but!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 23:25
VforVENDETTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, cxorsict... you're providing a lot of entertainment here. I hope you're joking. Are we supposed to be impressed? It's a known fact those who try to impress do it because of some void they're trying to fill, hence the real clinical term "Little man syndrome" to describe the condition. Frankly, the day cathay starts flying 'tactical' aircrat, we will all be sure and give a sh!t about what you have to offer. Until then, get in line and don't make an a$$ of yourself. Do you really think there are any here who don't have some substantial education or experience who cathay hires? Or do you mean to tell us that only YOUR specific education/background is IMPRESSIVE? I have and do fly with lots of pilots who were Navy Top Gun, SR-71, various military aerobatics teams, Test pilots, etc... and although literally less than a handful had/have certain arrogance (and almost all were down to earth and not full of themselves), I've never heard it at the level you display. You are a gem! Keep talking!