PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How does KLM get away with such poor customer service
Old 20th Dec 2010, 22:05
flightlevelchange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just back from Amsterdam, one of the worst experiences ever.

Whilst some and I'd say very few were helpful, (crown lounge staff) the majority of their staff were most unpleasant unhelpful / contridicting information.

Kept on board after landing for 4 hours, little information on what was going on, 1 more hour for steps and then another wait for buses. Connecting flight cancelled along with most others, and the ground staff's respnce was of not interested go away, we have so much to do........

Schipol the next day was evan worse, with ground staff contridicting themselves, giving wrong information, sending people in the wrong direction.

One lady in the Crown Lounge I would have to say was the worst of all, not prepared to listen, uninterested and frankly quite rude, i'd have to say the worst KLM staff member ever. All the other lounge staff were most helpful, going that extra mile evan under the circumstances.

I'd have to say though after that experience last weekend, i'd avoid KLM with all costs.....