PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 17:07
DesertHawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NO not addressing my personal problems. I would think all pilots and managment alike would want our airline to organize in a way to maximize all staff and have a energetic positive working corps of staff. Since I have been employed at GF crew rostering and general organization of all matters has been a massive problem, and more importantly to GF, a massive drain on resources and finances. The recent EMB induction only highlights GF's lack of planning and general understanding to its pilots albeit ops managment was not given alot of lead in time. My whole point is we lose highly trained pilots every year to our competitors. Some for reasons GF can never solve but alot leave due to reason GF has full control over. GF's new years resolution should be to reasess the amount of quality peole we lose and develop an attitude to benefit staff and managment alike. This will SAVE money in training and most of all be a first step in becoming an employer of choice!!!!

Just so u all know, I know u will rip me for being VERY optimistic but hey its christmas time u have to wish for soemthing!!!!