PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 11:58
chaz88z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah mtcaust,
I am not at all saying I was the best and perfectly prepared and should have been taken.

But it was really unexpected to have such an attitude from an interviewer... (Whether it was from CX or another company)
That was my point of view before going to the interview.
As it is a Cadet programme, the people that you are interviewing do not have a full ATPL and line experience. It seems that yes, she was puttin me to the limit. But I never got the impression I got a single answer RIGHT....

It might be so disappointing to me because of my stage 1 interview experience which went very smoothly and was very kind, even if I had tough questions, and even questions I couldn't answer...

I will not complain to CX as it must be a way of interviewing (There is the HR lady in the room, and I assume she has her word to say if anything goes wrong)
It is just more like a warning to other people, that the interview can be very tough !

Anyway, I asked for feedbacks from CX... It was refused... So i'll never know why i didn't pass.... (Maybe it was the personality test )