PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Standbys
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2010, 12:56
d105

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's no luck involved at all Irishpilot1990. I'll wager you haven't breached second or third payscale yet. You're cheaper than an FO with more hours, so you fly more.

Once you have more hours you'll see those nicely filled rosters dwindle in favor of the new cadets at your base.

Mr. Spandex: People do what they must to get on in life. Sometimes that requires sacrifices, something which nobody likes. You're entitled to your own opinion as is everyone. From previous posts of yours though I can't help but sense a pertinent, be it quite subtle, condescending attitude towards people willing to join schemes such as Ryanair's. Unless I am misinterpreting that, in which case disregard my post, where I live it's considered reputable to come out for one's opinion openly and fully. Not by hiding behind phrases like "that's not what I said."

Regardless of all that, remember we are all colleagues who share the same passion and love for flying. The paint on the outside of the fuselage shouldn't matter when it comes to how we treat eachother.

disclaimer: English is my 3rd language. No references to errors in spelling or grammar, please.

Last edited by d105; 19th Dec 2010 at 13:16.