PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is RACWA on finals? YOU WERE WARNED!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2010, 08:52
AirSic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOPS,

I can only comment on what I ACTUALLY know...a little different to others on here...

The CEO, MK, said on the night,

"Murrayfield is very expensive to operate. We are not making enough money from it. I am also having troubles justifying keeping our aircraft and staff there"

My opinion is this -

the members are not supporting Murrayfield. The public are not supporting Murrayfield. There are not enough facilities to support the commercial realisation of activities at Murrayfield.

The CEO also said..."we have never conducted advertising properly" "there is a major campaign to be launched SOON and I can't comment on it at this time"

My opinion is this -

MK comes from an advertising and marketing background. IF he can get some funds together, and he weaves his magic, he MIGHT be able to get some activities underway O/Seas for WAAC. He MIGHT also get stuff happening here for Murrayfield.

I think that RACWA needs to divest themselves of the land, to the right people!!!!!!! They are not developers. Same as JAH should sell their rights to YPJT - they are developers, not airport managers!

JAH I would think are "watching this space" with RACWA. They would LOVE the ability to have the "TAJ-MA-HAL" - who wouldn't!?! They would also LOVE Murrayfield, I suspect!!!!

Does anyone know who the 6 little ducks in conversation are?