PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Extension of Expat pilots...
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2010, 06:38
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Answer?

Incredibble India, worlds largest democracy and also largest discrepancy?

Who knows, fact is that not only India needs Expats for a longer time then they like. It is also a fact that in the past 5 years there where alot of CPL Holders produced in India and they are now all looking for a Job as well. Some of them have a SEP-CPL. Not cheap to train, what beancounter, (mostly Indian nationals) want to give the fellow Indians a Job? because it is cheaper to hire a ready entry Expat. So get the acts right, train them as equal as Pilots are trained anywhere else and donīt think on extracting money only from the company by maximising profitabilty. That money goes in Indian channels again as the Capital used in India needs to be indian.......

Blaming Expats is good within India, turn the coin and look on the other side as well. I am sure the Expats would also like to fly at theire home. One of my Colleagues is a Indian, he is Expat somewhere else. Funny, nobody asks him to leave where we work at the moment.

Clean the dirt on your own doorstep first and then blame others....

I am sure such thoughts contribute to the problem to get Indian business VISA in due time and not as easy as a few years back.

Fly safe and land happy, Merry Christmas

NG