PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Standbys
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2010, 12:06
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm glad you're not worried Toby, that wasn't my intention, I'm sure everybody appreciates your cyber hug though. However, there must be something wrong because statements of facts don't usually elicit such responses from 'normal' people.

If you can find any post of mine that has "put down" Ryanair or it's employees please do quote it for all to see.

As it stands so far I have stated that there are airlines who do not charge you money to work for them. Do you dispute that fact? I have also said that I am lucky enough to have never paid for any job and this has elicited the most aggressive of reponses. I'm a cun*, apparently, because I haven't had to pay for a job. You can clearly see the responses, do they appear reasonable to you? Now, who's got a chip on their shoulder?

I also asked a pertinent question about Ryanair contracts and minimum number of flying hours. If you have any more revealing information regarding this then please do let everyone know.

Most of your post is just rambling, vitriolic, guff aimed at me. You spend more time composing an attacking post about something you claim you don't give a toss about than the actual subject at hand. Well done.

Finally,
he seems to have a superioty complex probably stemming from when he was a kid and was always last to get picked for someone's team
Surely I would have an inferiority complex no? Maybe you should practice your amateur attempts at psychoanalysis in private before you publicly make an arse out of yourself again.

Tobias118118 appears to have deleted his post.

Last edited by Lord Spandex Masher; 18th Dec 2010 at 15:37.