PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Standbys
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2010, 19:21
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nevermind, I got a yokel to translate.

Your a god! free job fair play..did they give you a medal with it too?
No, why would they?
Are they the best of the best Lord Sapndex??
How would I know? Do I even care?
Or is it more just coincidence their family works/worked there???
Again, I neither know nor care.
SO if you want free training then you better no someone very very well..and in that case dont come on spouting off how great you are for not paying!
If you are able to read then I suggest you have another look at my posts because at no point did I say that I was great because I didn't pay for a job.

So come down off your throne into reality because 90% chance your contact got you your job not your ability to fly, and certainly not your brain.
Actually I had no contacts but I was lucky enough to get an interview. Even if someone has got contacts somewhere then they still have to pass all the exams and simulator checks don't they? So does that not rely on a minimum standard of intelligence and ability?

If you entered it years before that then wake up and realise things have changed and dont tell these guys sit and wait and dont pay..because they will be waiting untill the year Christmas falls in July!
Would you kindly show me where I said they should sit and wait?

you cant debate fact Aer Lingus are set to do about 10 type ratings, they recieved 1500 applicants. Lord Spandex you telling me the 1450 should wait till get time around??
I hope your three and five times multiplication is better than your subtraction. Or maybe you're one of these twenty year old hot shot children of the magenta line who doesn't need that kind of skill anymore. You can probably quote verbatim your operating manual but when it comes to experience then you are sadly lacking. How long have you been flying?