PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing in 'safety cover-up' - Documentary on Al Jazeera
Old 17th Dec 2010, 12:54
John Boeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote: "3 employees out of 100,000 complaining.....sensation?"

Am I the only one that finds this statement incredible?

Have you not seen what happens to people who “put their heads above the parapet” in the world we live in today? They usually get their heads blown clean off! That tended to happen even before the current “economic climate”. Now it’s a guaranteed certainty.

Is this: “The truth is that Boeing has a lot to lose. The situation is doubly interesting due to the settlement agreement the U.S. Government maintains with Boeing from the end of the Darleen Druyun/Michael Sears/Original Tanker Deal. In order not to lose the ability to bid on more contracts Boeing had to promise to keep themselves clean and ethical. The current issue is that they have not been doing that. There are in addition to Mr. Eastman's situation, several whistleblower cases and even criminal investigations and cases ongoing at the current time against Boeing, besides Mr. Eastman's case.” from here: Boeing whistleblower Gerald Eastman: Corruption in corporate America - by G. Florence Scott - Page 2 - Helium just more hot air, that’s what the current Boeing management would have you believe.

All these people who do complain have one thing in common, they love Boeing and are appalled by what they seen been done to it most probably in the pursuit of their bonus by purely greed driven management.

This “old story” has to be a textbook case in what happens to whistleblowers.
The Last Inspector - Boeing Fraud & FAA Fraud Risking Safety

I love Boeing aeroplanes and I am lucky enough to fly them to make my living.

The trouble is that I believe this guy, and I believe that the way this company if being run now when it comes to build quality, would shock the hell out of the company founders.