PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Virgin Blue/Air New Zealand Alliance Approved
Old 16th Dec 2010, 22:02
SilverSleuth

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Stubby Jumbo says:
Why can't I stop thinking that the QF Board blew it big time punting Il Duce over the Leprechaun
They probably don't regret it (yet) but they should. Every qantas employee who knew JB knows it.
I cringe every time I see the Leprechaun sitting at the media events rambling and stuttering his way through a sentence. Oprah, Travolta, A380 accident. For god sake get a CEO that at least can speak publicly and look the part.
I would suggest getting a media spokesman but as we know, look at the current chick. Speaks with 0 accuracy and knowledge and looks like she has just got out of bed and not brushed her hair.

Prediction !!!!!
In 12-18 months from now when the Virgin Australia business product is up and running and qantas are announcing a reduction in their business revenue, we will be here asking what has joyce done about it...

JB doesn't need the money, he has it already. This is a serious business man and he is very determined. It has been Virgin's smartest and most sensible board decision since it started.
The leprechaun over JB???? Huge mistake Qantas, Huge mistake...