PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and 900 hours a year limitation?
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2002, 13:31
HugMonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If your roster is only published 28 days ahead, how come you know what you're doing up to 6 months ahead? Or if rosters are that stable, why do they bother publishing them at all?

If nobody in RyanAir ever exceeded their hours, why was the IAA concerned enough to ask for extra safeguards to be put in place? How come there have been several allegations made to various bodies?

How do you know that "none of the guys and gals" flew over 900 hours? Did you ask them all? Or are you, perhaps, in a position to know? Or perhaps you're just wanting to bulls**t us into the standard FR spin position?

What relevance do you think your pay rise or your share options (for what they're worth) have to the discussion?

How do you think your figures for crewing 15 new aircraft work out? You think 75 new captains from the existing FO's? And only 80-90 new FO's to replace those? Something doesn't quite add up there.

If you think that 18 years without an accident is good, then you don't understand anything about Safety Management. Perhaps you ARE in FR management?

If you are so proud of having turned down BALPA, why do you think FR management was so neurotic and paranoid about BALPA moving in? Why the artificial increase in numbers of STN-based pilots? Why the warnings to people not to vote "yes"?

I know quite a few pilots in FR personally. At least one was an instructor of mine many years ago. I drink with them, I talk to them, we exchange information. With one exception, I have the greatest respect for them as pilots, as professionals. Sorry, but IMHO you have an awful company to work for, and an awful boss.

Last edited by PPRuNe Towers; 27th Aug 2002 at 13:54.