PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Large scale Multi party action against CASA.
Old 16th Dec 2010, 06:27
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Response to an email from Slater and Gordon this afternoon.

DF file doesn't allow reproduction without editing personal details. The answer is self explanatory. Follows;

Thank you for your response to our concerns.

It should be noted that I, personally, have no current or outstanding claim against the CASA and my input onto the PPRune.org website was to make people with a grievance against them aware of an avenue that may or may not be available to a conglomerate of like minded individuals who have been similarly bastardised and that could join together in a common action based on much claimed CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE leading to claimable amounts for psychological, physical and monetary injuries and losses.

I have nearly learned to deal with my loss of quality of life, but I am sincerely and seriously concerned for others who are now going through what I had to endure.

How does one quantify such losses?

Eight years of my life wasted fighting with little legal support.

How does one recover the loss of respect and dignity after such confrontational situations?

Your attached letter allows me no means of reproducing it onto that website by way of updates without revealing my identity. The PDF format does not allow me to edit same.

I can relay the basic text but fear it may be taken "out of text". Perhaps you may respond in a manner that can be reproduced while maintaining my anonymity. (although I wager most in the industry know who I am it is not the point).

I also fear the contents as I read them would make even the most ardent complaintant shiver at the prospects of having to initially fund such an action.

This is why the CASA are so out of control. (perhaps I should rephrase that and say they are "IN" control with such knowledge).

You must see the CASA have so much power and access to taxpayer funds that it makes them monopolistically untouchable. Such power can only be smashed by individuals with very deep pockets, or political intervention at the highest level or a joint attack.

There is no political will, because there are no votes in it.

There is no public support because the CASA stand behind the "mantle of safety" to justify their actions and no fare paying passenger wants his/ her "safety" jeopardised.

The CASA basic insurance with Lloyds has excess brought about by a succession of individual losses and makes them legally unable and unwilling by the excuse, to admit liability.

The one thing I can guarantee is the mess the industry is in will continue under the CASA stewardship and a succession of individuals such as myself and those who have already contacted you WILL simply NOT GO AWAY.

Please consider publishing a letter that can be reproduced.