PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caution: BAe146 Job offers at National Jet?
Old 16th Dec 2010, 05:57
beaver_rotate

Hey Norma.

Sorry mate I didn't think I was being a hypocrite, yes my situation $$ wise was difficult there AND in terms of "everyone else on the field" - well you know for the animal size it paid the least?" <in my rank anyway!>

My dig was mainly that with so little crew on so many different T+C's that my latter employer turned such a good job (not pi$$ing in your pocket) into a place of much unrest due to everyone being on different contracts (I have counted 6 contracts/agreements [or 12 including both Tech and Cabin??]) compared to circa 2004/5 trolley pushing when an entire crew was on 1 contract. We are all on the same deal here full stop. 1 agreement. And (possibly through my pastal/metro glasses) there's somewhat a difference... quite similary to the 'old' NJS of 2004 (maybe I had those glasses on then too?).

Anyway it's the not coming to work daily with "they're on this/did you know they work for this/new **** are gonna have to pay this" which was my argument. It was a shame and that's my dig.

That being said I know i'm here now because 'gods' do it for quite possibly 50% more but that wasn't my argument, I know i've taken the pineapple but it was the bluntest I could find with my exp. Sure "but if we all said no way, stick it! blah blah blah" but let's be serious... on paper to me it's the best of a bad bunch. 40% stick time (heck i'm lazy) for 90% pay of the silver (poor???) cousins. My intention wasn't to be pot-calling-kettle, i'm sorry if it came across like that.

Anyhow, merry xmas to you too mate, call us when your back in the box over here.

BR