PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rejecting A Takeoff After V1…why Does It (still) Happen?
Old 15th Dec 2010, 00:33
Brian Abraham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your tolerant to the same 4 trolls
The people you complain of as being trolls are actually practising or retired professional aviators from a very wide background, helo, corporate, airline, GA, military etc.

You would be more than welcome to share these pages (speaking for myself) if you didn't carry on with the Walter Mitty story telling. You bluff no one who has any aviation credentials, and may in fact be something of a safety hazard by influencing an audience who don't have the background to be able to sort the wheat from the chaff.

not promoting any serious discussion on aviation
There is plenty of serious discussion to be had, but with your lack of knowledge and unwillingness to accept the advice of experts you are in fact the one who derails the serious aspect.

I think your guise as a wise and tolerant moderator is a pretty thin veneer
John Tullamarine is indeed a wise and tolerant moderator, and has a background in aviation that gives him truly encyclopedic knowledge, though I'm sure he would blush and deny at me saying so.

might I suggest you reign in the obvious trouble makers
I think that has just been done.

Should you have a change in heart as to how you engage you will find the community here welcoming with open arms and with a very warm embrace.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
Brian