PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 25%+ cut in allowances!
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2010, 16:07
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grumps,

When you state that.......'Flying related' posts are as rare as rocking horse poo, are all at Waddington in either the AWC or 56 Sqn and are currently being re-examined. Are you actually saying that what I said happened (albeit 8 years ago or whatever) is still going on?? If it is, then it is outrageous.

Your comment.......We knew the rules when we went to the AWACS so cannot complain about them being enforced when we leave........ suggests that in fact. it is still going on (something which I understand is the case still) With the demise of the fleet, there cannot be a shortage of FCs filling a pic slot, so I do genuingly wonder why those of you that are on a ground tour even need to say current?? Do you still retain a 'cat from the SSU?? I was under the impression that staying current is a problem on the fleet, and if that is so, then how can the case be argued that any of those on ground tours need to stay current at all?

Whenurhappy
Sir, if you are who you claim to be, then you are the first VSO to own up to it on PPrune - so congratulations and respect to you for that. I wonder what your thoughts and views are on some of the more major topics on here such as Nimrod MRA4 or Harrier?? maybe you could enlighten us all with some info on how these (shameful) decisions are arrived at please?

Regards to all and a very Merry Christmas to everyone by the way!!

Last edited by Winco; 14th Dec 2010 at 16:17.