PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What was your most rubbish det so far?
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2010, 11:32
NutLoose

Received 2,939 Likes on 1,252 Posts
Ahh Deci, if that was your worst, I'd hate to think what the others were like......

5 gallons of Deci Red from the pumps behind the German Bar, Drinking the same stuff..... waking in the night with a mouth dryer than a badgers a**, wandering down the hall lights off, getting as big cup of water from the fountain and downing it in one to find someone has replaced the water with Deci Red... upping it quicker than downing it.

Same water fountain after arrival, everyone goes down with the squirts..... no one knows why, replacing empty fountain water bottle to find late remains of a decomposing cooked chicken leg placed under the bottle by the departing squadron! Nice.

Trying to nick the F-15 detachment sign off an American Van at night drunk, opening another to see if I can find some tools.... found one, but it was attached to some US Airman going at it on top of some US Airwoman who was lying there eating Popcorn!!!!!!!! Think of an excuse...Think of an excuse...... Hi, have you seen Dave???? No she splutters, thanks I says and shuts the doors...... Two of the USA's finest members depart rapidly leaving behind said PopCorn, so leave with said Popcorn........priceless.

Meal down Cags, then all having a discussion if we should attempt to get on a Russian Ship in port to nick the flag of the backend..... Sense ruled.