PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2010, 12:43
Cargoprof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, your friend is right and so are previous posts, simply bcoz Midex are unpredictable and unfair, they r nice with who they want and r devilish with the majority.
From my experience, midex's negative points are much more than their positve ones. and this is the reason u find more "negative posts" than positive ones.
I am not a pilot or FE, however I occupied a post where I was able to see every & each thing they do & decide which is unfortunately not in the favor of the employee.
This Dr. thinks himself a God and thinks that Midex is the only company on earth offering jobs.
90% of candidates get hired on the spot and particularly girls, not becoz the company needs them but jut becoz it is a kind of " a hobby" not to say something else.
Midex does not really care about the employee whether or not he/she is qualified enough, simply bcoz while hiring someone they do know that within 2/3 months max they will throw them out. it is easy to come up with any excuse....
and yes, sooo many pilots & other employees have not been given their salaries and on top of this, the company files cases against them so as in the future they will have troubles working in the UAE....I heard & saw this from the "decision maker" himself.