PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft without a loss of oil pressure procedure
Old 11th Dec 2010, 03:16
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Conquest I did 245kts in Straight and Level at FL240.

I only did 250kt...because I was either a/s limited or I was below 10k.
Do you even read what you write. You've made a big deal of the Vmo, and having been shown to be a liar, you claim to regularly exceed Vmo (in cruise as well as in the descent). Worse, in the paragraph here we read that your airplane would do 245 knots, but you would only do 250...5 knots above what your airplane would do, but still 15 knots over Vmo.

You have two problems right now. Three, really. One is that hand you've got out, begging for a job. Might as well put it away. The second is that you just admitted to exceeding the limitations for the airplane, which is a violation by itself, but also invalidates the airworthiness certificate (turn it over sometime, and read). Also an FAA violation. The third is that you just admitted to it publically, on the record, The fourth, already a given, is that you've outed yourself fully and completely as being entirely without any knowledge of the airplane you claim to have been flying. Good gravy, man: you could have at least looked it up online before you perpetuated this lie!

In any event...Guppy...in the real world you can't hit 'stop' at Fl240...put on an O2 mask, open the clamshell, climb onto the wing and find out where the oil was coming from...and as it turned out..the leak being near the governor...you know that thing the controls the angle of the prop...could have been a problem in the governor.
You have no need. That's why there's a checklist. But then you're the man who advocates, admits to, and brags about exceeding airplane limitations, and doesn't know them when asked. We've conclusively proven you to be a liar and a fraud, and we can stop the entire conversation at this point because we need go no further. You've been exposed.

It's time to do what you usually do. Dry up, go away, and come back under another name to try again. You're never hard to spot, and won't be any more difficult next time. This time, your cover is blown.

And you know...governors get overhauled...did you know that...it's a regular maintenance item...because if you don't ...they break...and the prop doesn't do what it's supposed to do...you know...like feather...
Actually, I do know maintenance. Very well, actually, being a mechanic of many years, as well as a former inspector, and twice a director of maintenance...including for an operation flying PT6A's. As I said before, you really make very poor choices when plying your lies, don't you?
So maybe the next time you see oil coming from the front of a turbine nacelle...you can wonder...'should I mess with a governor that might be broken or not? hmmm..
Next time? You are making the wild, ridiculous assumption that I might do something based on any of the lies and half-baked stupidity you've introduced here. Hopefully nobody would be idiotic enough to follow your bad counsel; let's face it, you've said nothing right here, yet.

I'll allow this: I've shut down engines many times due to enormous quantities of oil over the engine nose case, nacelle, and wing. Most all of them in radial engines, and the majority of them due to failures of the stephead base plate cracking. In each case, I feathered the propeller manually, shut down the engine, completed the inflight engine failure shutdown checklist, and proceded normally. On a few occasions, the propeller wouldn't feather (hamilton standard hydromatic propellers need oil under pressure to feather, using a feather pump). What I didn't do is fall out of the sky at 3,000 fpm. Then again, like everyone here (except you), I'm actually a pilot, and I perform within the limitations and capabilities of the airplane.

Let me think about that.....
Don't strain yourself.

- Brain...oh gosh, yeah...the lost manuals...been such a long time...yeah sure....
The manuals aren't necessary, you see, as you've already been provided a link and citation directly to the FAA TCDS. It's the TCDS which has finally, and conclusively, shown you to be a liar, and with that settled, there's no further need for you.

This message is hidden because johns7022 is on your ignore list.
Bye.