PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft without a loss of oil pressure procedure
Old 10th Dec 2010, 20:41
johns7022

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guppy, I tire of getting you guys up to speed..

Call up Cessna in Wichita...or go to the Cessna 425 Manual look for the Un-feathered performance numbers on this aircraft...and if your an MEI you would know that most twins have these numbers...the C425 doesn't....don't believe me...look it up...when you don't find it, make the calls, call up Flightsafety...when you have done your homework post back here and then tell about how you would fly a Conquest Unfeathered....

Now if you want to take my word for it...then you might ask that if you have a running engine, with no temp increase and some oil coming off the side...would you want to shut the engine down, cavitate the fuel pump rendering your engine inop, costing the boss some money, spending three days in the middle of nowwhere trying to get some one qualified to FLY OUT, with a pump, put it on the plane, flush the oil, and bring 12 cans out....

or maybe just do to flight idle, on two running engines, get er down, have the extra engine if you need it getting into a tight little runway.

So insults and idiocies aside...when you guys actually have someone hand you a plane to fly with peeps in the back...you can make these decisions or not.

I'm still here, I remain.