PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To those seeking work
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2010, 10:04
md1011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
INNflight.

I agree with you entirely. I am a rated, and current, self-funded LPC in April, Embraer Legacy FO. I worked in Russia and left there without €21,000. I have just short of 200 hours on type and another 500'ish hours on Citation II's, all that with just 60 hours short of an unfrozen ATPL. How do I get the attention I need, I'm 51 but look and act 40, get me through the door and you would see that in an instant. What I do have is all corporate and single pilot ops experience, I know passengers can be very demanding, but I deal with it, I'm old enough to know my money comes from them, life experience see. I have run my own business for 26 years so my fiscal and operational decisions are no different to those of any multi-national or tiny company and I carry that through to any employers day to day business.

In short, I believe I have a lot to offer, and I'm sorry if now and then I clog up your system, but I want, and indeed am, determined to realise a reward for all that time, study and financial commitment.

Thats what I'll give you, if that ain't enough....................well !!