PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD-80 loadsheet - Adjusted Weight Loading System.
Old 10th Dec 2010, 09:03
Dadanawa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your response

Hello John,

Thanks for responding. I figured only you would understand what I was talking about.

Adjusted Weight calculations are used mostly in America in designing loadsheets with tables.

Adjusted Wt. using index formula:

Rounded Wt. + [Actual Wt. x (B.A.-Datum)]/(Moment Constant)
+ Datum Constant.

What results is a combination figure of mathematical weight and mathematical moment. Pretty neat. eg for an Adj Wt figure of 82334.9 The 4.9 at the end would represent the trim units in % MAC (in this case).

Anyway,what I'm working on is the simpler AHM 560 type loadmessage with a trimsheet graph included (see personal messages). This is straightforward. All information derived from the TCDS, weight and balance manual, weighing report, LOPAs, etc. There are no curved portions of the envelope since all the variations are straight-line. Curtailments are built in as necessary. There are plots for TOW/MAC, ZFW/MAC, LDW/MAC.

Contrary to what you may think, I'm not exactly a beginner when it comes to loadsheets. I've studied them for years.

Glad to hear your thoughts.

E.