PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett and the Fokker Friendship
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2010, 20:31
john_tullamarine

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts
The last man standing should write a book, especially if he knows a good lawyer.

ahh .. don't do that .. too many of us have far too many skeletons buried in back of the closet albeit some of the worst cases progressively are shuffling off the mortal coil. For me, I deny with the greatest conviction each and every allegation relating to alleged indiscretions in advance .. including the ones relating to overnights when I wasn't even there ... some of those, however, do bring a contemplative and reflective smile to the face on occasion when one harks back over a good port in the old rocking chair ...

I get all light-headed thinking of the orange min-skirts and bee-hive hats, the Darwin Travelodge, 'the Two Jacks', many memories

That about sums it up in précis.

Malevolent Checkers dream machine.

There was a simple fix for landing the beast but it was readily defeated if you elected to try with your eyes open. On the other hand the 722 sorted me out for quite a while until I realised it was just a big C150 .. and, yet, the 721 was the most delightful pussycat of an aeroplane ..