PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2010, 13:19
AngeleToR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the support and the comprehension. Even many people would like to see us eating from the trash forever, with our houses taken from us by the government and our families living under the bridge just because we had VERY good working conditions (don't forget that we work after all, not like our politicians), right now we are shouting for BASIC rights, that you can read in the spanish constitution, like union negotiation with your company.

Anyway, it's great to see that both IFATCA (professional) and ATCEUC (unions) have published both letters about the 'spanish affair'.

I'm ashamed to recognize that I can't take any more, my wife keeps telling me to resign. I stood until to now because I had faith in a negotiated solution to the problem, but the truth starts to show up so clear: they don't want to negotiate, they don't want even prisoners... They want to destroy ATC in spain to rebuild it from the ground up, people with 1500€/month and no laboral rights... I've got a bachelor in computing, and so does my wife, and most of my fellows ATCs are industrial or aeronautical engineers, and I know MANY of us will get back to their previous lifes.

I love my current job, and will be SO hard to quit, but I've been forced to. I hope to start a new life with my family in another country, bets winner by now are NZ and USA, see you there!!!!