PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rejecting A Takeoff After V1…why Does It (still) Happen?
Old 8th Dec 2010, 01:06
galaxy flyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Brian and the Learned J_T,

Funny, you two should be linking to that thread. I searched last night, after midnight EST, mind you, and reread every blessed page of it. I was searching for the "formula" for estimating speed at overrun based on a decision after V1. My learned colleague from Canuckistan verified the veracity of those estimates. Also, I was reminded of the density that afflicts the gray matter at times, the knowledge exhibited herein and the patience attached thereto and the marginal increase in my own knowledge base coming from these threads. However much said gray matter hurts whilst the threads are underway.

This thread does seem endless, one expects some learning to occur, then one wakes up and realizes, "no, learning does NOT have to occur".

J_T. I look forward to shouting some of the golden nectar. Lately, I seem to be stuck visiting Pommie Land, second trip there in two weeks this weekend. Dreadful, snowy, cold and barren! And then, there are the locals!