PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Sponsership Program
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2010, 17:14
FlyingPhilA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lufthansa Sponsership Program

Hello fellow Aviation people ,

Currently 17 at the moment and next summer will have done my A-Levels which means I can then apply to Lufthansa Sponsership. Just wondering if anyone has anymore infomation about it, I also have just a couple of questions my self.

I currently have a German passport but have lived in the Uk for 10+ years now. So if I do take upon apply for Sponsership I don't want it to be for nothing as everytime I fly over I have to pay for Flights and Hotels.

There is currently a Open Day next year and so before I book my self in I just want to know people honest opinions. I do know there is a 93% washout rate and it is hard to get it to, but its worth a Try I think. Just wondering if there is anything they expect you to have and will it be hard if I can't write german to well (I can write a fair bit, but probably full of spelling mistakes). (I can speak it nearly fluently).

So baasicly just worried about spending all this money going over there when there isnt even any point but really want to give it a good shot, even if i have 0.1% of getting in.

Secondly, if anyone know anymore infomation about it that would be great. I have had a good read of the website but alot of it is quiet vague.

I got 1 A* 5 A's and 3 B's at GCSE

Currently doing Maths, Physics, German and Physchology at A-Level

Thanks