PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Too many sub forums...not enough bandwidth!!
Old 25th Aug 2002, 15:05
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

No-one mentioned an '89 forum per se, in the same way no-one specifically specifed a B&T forum for operators who have had their AOC's pulled - not that there are too many who fall into that category, as most (if not almost all) have the EXPERIENCE to deal with these matters BEFORE they become a problem.

Nor do all ex-AN employees REALLY believe that Singapore Airlines was denied access of Ansett ownership, IF they had GENUINELY desired it.
SQ proved they were the goats and not the sheep.

Similarly Torres, the MAJORITY of 1989 non-scab (I know you love that word!!) continued then, and continue NOW to enjoy employment, with passports, ATPL's (Aussie and overseas) intact, and access to PPRuNe.

In this life, each of us has a "cross to bear - a certain barrow we wish to push".
Tolerance and some understanding of the other (wo)man's point of view will allow us ALL to live, and play, in harmony.
It's p!ss easy to take the p!ss out of one another by taking a superficial overview, and then jump onto the bandwagon of common, UNinformed popular, media-fed "opinion".

Both you, Buster and you, Torres, have demonstrated an intellectual capacity to present your cases with insight, knowledge, and pathos, to an audience that appreciates (usually) YOUR input.

You both have your beliefs - I mine!

"A man convinced AGAINST his will,
Is of the SAME opinion still.
"