PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet, Ryanair, Monarch - shame on you!
Old 6th Dec 2010, 16:13
Parapunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a matter of fact AB, I do run a business & the one I run is a logistics outfit. We send freight to the four corners of the kingdom on unnegotiable ultra tight deadlines on an industrial scale, so I would be less than delighted to take lectures on running routes & networks over long distances, I've been doing it for thirty years & I know for a cast iron fact that if I posessed Ezy's punctuation record, I wouldn't be keeping my customer's for very long.

The principle holds though, irrespective of whether you believe me to be infantile, irrational or in receipt of wet nursing - you take the customer away & show me what you have left of a business - do you think airlines are immune? Don't ask me to quote from hundreds of examples of failed companies that lost sight of their customers. And let's have it right, the original complaint was not about a lack of aircraft, it was about a failure to manage a crisis. There is a difference.

So, boiling down the rest of your missive to it's bare bones, you appear to be suggesting it was all my fault for not buying a more expensive ticket? hardly a ringing endorsement of Ezy is it??!! especially when you consider the cost was indivisible between BA & Ezy.

I'm sure you're someone very important and to be respected, but I have to be honest, if you worked in my organisation, you would be kept well away from paying customers!