PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Geriatric Buggies
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2010, 19:13
Donkey497

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Hi Notlangley et al...

There's not a lot of point of having anything confidential as I simply don't know what it cost to arrange the buggy pick-up.

Although we booked our own flights, the buggy pick-up was arranged locally by the company we were visiting. Like I said, they were out to impress the senior guy that I was taking out to introduce to them. I've been out to check them out several times & I was already suitably impressed by their abilities & capabilities.

I remarked to my usual contact about how the service had made a good impression on our arrival & was somewhat unexpected as buggies aren't a regular feature at BKK, which was when he told me that it was a service that was not widely advertised, being more of a VIP/Special Services thing, but was available to all, so long as it was pre-arranged.

He either wasn't able to divulge or didn't want to tell me how much it cost, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

The only other relevant thing that I can tell you is that prior to travel, we had a fair bit of correspondence with our hosts regarding flight numbers and ticketing information, so I guess that was necessary for them to arrange things for us from their end.