PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 5th Dec 2010, 19:04
hahamong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey everybody here
i see a lot of you angry about qatar,i have friends ex-crew too,they were working for qatar and they told me the same stories but i'm still trying to apply for qatar because i have a crappy job and i don't think qatar can be any worse,and a cabin crew was always my dream but i already appliead four times on the open days and i never even get the 1st call, i really don't know what they want,i went like a cabin crew,all groomed and i even have a cabin crew like suit ,i even made it half way with emirates and FI with eitihad but i didn't get lucky, now it's the fifth time i will go, and i have to travel so more money to spend but i'm afraid i won't make it again,i don't know what i'm doing wrong,any body with and idea here,, i read someone said they chose beautiful cutie girls,omg i think they don't have that good taste,they chose flashy party girl and not the proffessional beautiful one, i even think i will put lady's gaga make up haha (just kidding we have to laugh it off =)
so someone to tell me what should i do i really want to get pick even for the 1St cut,cause even my parents are tired giving me money to travel and comeback crying after
thaaank yooou