PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet, Ryanair, Monarch - shame on you!
Old 5th Dec 2010, 16:52
Parapunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do i come across as unreasonable? I didn't thnk so. The sky is blue in my world.

PP, if GENEVA only put 3 people on to serve several hundred does it not seem likely that is all they had available? Or do you suppose the rest were having a nice game of cards in the backroom? Tell us, please, where do you magic armies up from when you need them now? And what has Easyjet to do with this? As you said it was Geneva airport, not Easy.
It's a good question isn't it? The fact is they didn't have enough & I had to queue for over three hours on three occasions with a three year old child. Still, I like the way you ask me what Easyjet has to do with it, only to agree that I wasn't complaning about them in the first place!

It's not my job to understand the processes involved in running the operations side of an airline. My job is to pay for it & in return, use the service. Throughout this website, an attitude prevails that the paying customer is an inconvenience that gets in the way of whizzing round the skies & your comments absolutely capture that state of mind perfectly.

Easy failed miserably on that occasion from operations to customer care to refunding me. How I loved watching Swiss, BA, Iberia & others depart on the third day while easy couldn't say when they would be able to supply an aircraft. Ultimately, I have the choice and as with any product or service, if it lets you down badly, you may be minded to avoid it in future. That is for me to assess & assess it I have.