PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Pilot Training center, first officer program
Old 5th Dec 2010, 13:00
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

hello,

jonas(or stan, who cares???) proposed me an offer as well( my dog have smelled the scam when I printed the e-mail) , several months ago, but...
guys..., where is the contract?, do you have a contract with them? do you have a clause for cancellation? refund?if problems arise... something like :" if we can not offer a traning after 6 months, we will refund the customers the total amount minus 200$ admin fee"

if you have nothing in writing, on what base do you want you money back?
this jonas could say it' s a donation, or a gift!!!

you can bet this jonas will file bankrupt soon. I guess he is waiting for some more money from poor chaps who don't read pprune.

anyway, this sound a fraud. contact DHS who gave them tourist Visa to this jonas, report plaint to the FAA (Mabe they can tell you what to do), file plaint to the chambre of commerce, and get a lawyer!

if guilty he will face jail time and fine. I have seen people in the US runing flight schools, filed bankrupt, took all students money.Later they stole cheques, and they finished in jail.