PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To those seeking work
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2010, 01:50
NuName

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
corporatejetpilot

I am sorry if I have upset you, were you one of the applicants I was talking about? I have plenty of time now having found the pilot I was looking for, I don't fly for another six hours. Of course when our pilot decided to leave on short notice we could have just stopped flying, but no, there are many qualified and unemployed pilots out there so we didnt have to. Yes, johns7022 is spot on about many things, for some. And I have just re-read my posting, where does it say that I am a "very important and busy person", I have no idea why your venom is directed against me, I am only trying to give someone a job, what do you find wrong with that. I just have to think to myself, if I say in the ad, do not apply if you do not have blah blah blah and somebody does anyway, did they read the ad? did they understand the ad? do they always disregard written instructions? were they using initiative as there situation was so close to what was required? or do they just send off applications to anyone for anything in the hope of trawling something? You try wading through a couple of hundred applications when only 5% are viable. No I'm not an important person, reasonably busy and just trying to make a living.