PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2010, 23:46
gazb2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please don't take this as me being rude - but I think most of the readers on here have now got the idea on who tends to read the forums, as it's been mentioned a countless amount of times. I think we should now move on from the matter...

In response to a question above, I really would not panic on not being able to remember how many seats a boeing 757 contains...however I thought I'd give you an idea of how I learned the material. Take 3 aircraft a day (or if your test is very soon - a little more) and write out the information. Then focus on the first aircraft - not caring about the others just now - and read and read and read till the information completely sticks in your head. Then write out the information without the card accurately over and over again. Chances are - within 15-20 minutes you will have memorized the first aircraft completely. Then go on with aircraft 2...and so on. It really helps if you just break the information down in to little slices rather than trying to remember 20-odd aircraft data at once. Only my opinion, however Good luck !!!!