PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Garuda applicants beware
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2010, 11:13
scoteros

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Captjns,

The topic is about Garuda charging for the interview if you refuse to accept the job offer BUT you have been talking about Flydubai and what you are saying is wrong.

You are free to say anything you want on this website but you SHOULD tell the truth...

I went for the interview for a Flydubai position in 2008 and I have been told that I will have to accept a bond for 3 years.
The only thing is that , at that stage , they did not tell me how much it would be as they did not know yet.

Also it is not true what you are saying about the way pilots are bonded there.
No pilot has to pay anything , but if a pilot leaves the company before the full 3 years has been completed he will have to pay an amount based on the period he has been working in the company.
So if somebody decides to leave after 2 years , he will be asked to pay 8000 USD and not the 24000.

And in fact , because of the end of service benefits provided by the company , he will not have to pay anything but the amount will be deducted from his end of service benefit.

So please , before saying something make sure that your information are correct.