PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet - Debts
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 09:48
EX TERMINATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No to PM, Yes to Exposure

Dear Legacyman,
I am truly happy for you and the rest of the honest people who eventually managed to get out of PJ alive with what is left of nerves and energy. It is true that a financial loss hurts. Still, I am sure that you cannot compare it to the freedom that you now feel. I have been through this before.
As for the Cesspit that you left behind and their practices, may I request that you share your knowledge of them to the rest of the readers and visitors of the forum so that this evil entity is exposed to the rest of those who do not know the truth. I think we owe it to them. If they learn from our own experiences with PJ, we will have saved them a lot of money, time, effort and nerves. They do not really have to go through the pain that you, I and the rest of the hard working people had to go through. But this remains your call.
With this said, I am honestly worndering, don't authority members from GCAA and other concerned parties ever visit this forum and read some of the posts that are worth verifying and pursuing? or are they all bought as Faris Deeb more than once put it?
I also learnt that the ownership has changed with another Sheikh. While one hopes that the new Sheikh is more intelligent than the old numb skull, one wonders what is on his agenda. Perhaps he still needs time to know the Deeb Brothers, or he perhaps knows them but is sharing the thefts, and the smuggling with them. I know for sure that the first Sheikh was an ostrich type where he was too much of a coward to face up to the facts and discuss problems openly in an objective manner. This is why he fell on his face against the Deeb plots!!
Finally, it is a real shame to see international skies threatened by unsafely flown jets beloging to PJ forced into flying by the Deebs who sacrifice flight safety, employees rights and degnity, and professional ethics for money!!
Good luck to you in your forthcoming employment.
Ex