PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 04:13
Tziganul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look guys, who the hell cares about spelling mistakes!!!! All I'm saying is that you must realize that these companies were not put up for profits. From what I have gathered, Emirates started because one player at the round table wanted more flights to ____, back then, GF was the the "bully" of the region and said no, so, Emirates started up, GF was laughing at it, now Emirates is laughing at GF and I believe the same scenario was for Etihad and Qatar. Then the Omani weren't happy at trowing money down the toilet and the result is that GF is now a "national carrier"!!! Solely owned by the proud gov of BAH!!!! oups i did forget the hugely importance of the highly qualified Mumtalakat management

Now, as for quality of live, im surprised that anyone still believes that you are an actual human being with rights when you work in the GCC!! For those wonderful western boys, that includes my beloved USA, CAN, EU Nations (but not the eastern european countries because non of the GCC countries seem to realize that a country like Poland is part of the EU, and therefore gives anyone from the eastern europe hard time with the visa's because everyone there is a prostitute!!!! ) ... boys, aside from a hand full of countries in the world, there is no human rights, no working labour law, no logic to a judicial system, it's the jungle!!!!!!! So if you want to make the "BIG" money by being in the GCC because your own country steals from you in the form of taxes that are supposed to be beneficiating everyone but you, then you have a hard decision to take .... hmmmm .... money vs quality of life vs being the slave of a GCC owner or being the slave of the nice and polite western government ...... hard choices folks, hard choices!!! i wouldn't want to be one of you having that to make that choice.

As for me, being a slave that makes about 10k/month, that suits me fine. i'd rather be a slave living opulently than a "free" slave.

damn, i've wasted too much of my "free" time on this forum! I sure hope my master doesn't find out