PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - getting off a plane last minute
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2010, 11:30
rewdan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
are forums like this a place for questions, answers and discussion or places for moronic rants and unfounded abuse.
I posed questions that I was interested in and those have been answered, namely that while the doors are open and the aircraft still at the gate, and bearing in mind that I only have fully screened hand luggage with me, it would be perfectly reasonable for me to request to leave the aircraft if due to a delay, I no longer wished to travel. I am not a terorist or unreasonable passenger, nobody suspected that when Captivep wished to leave his flight as mentioned in an earlier post, that he was a terrorist either.
I also reserve my god given right to book the most economical flights possible. That is no ones buisness than my own.
To Udachi, I have a life thanks, please pay more attention when posting in future, I am flying Thursday not Friday, when I booked this flight it was a lovely day in September so I had no idea what the weather was going to do this week, and trains don't go to Ibiza you cretin.
Oh yes... I can't imagine you either 'screwing me hard' or someone else 'decking me'.. stick to the jeremy kyle forums you ****!