PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatari Incident
Thread: Qatari Incident
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2002, 02:17
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Riscy,

May I point out a few things to you:-

a) Jennie Blond has already confirmed that she DOES NOT work with QR. So your statement that you are "only one line away from God Akbar" and that you have "traced the server from where the message was sent" are totally ludicrous.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further on these issues.

b) Your name is "Riscy". So what?

c) You have traced Jennie's server? I challenge you to publish the name of the server (name of server only, not user) here on this forum right now. I am online waiting for your reply.

d) If the above is the case, you will also be able to trace the server from where I am posting THIS message, since we are all in the same location. What action do you now intend to take?

e) You are only "one" line away from the QR CEO. Me too!!! Where exactly are you located / positioned / and what do you do that renders you so close to AAB?

IN CONCLUSION, PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH THIS LOCAL FORUM AND THREATEN THE MEMBERS WHO ARE SIMPLY POSTING INFORMATION WHICH THEY CONSIDER APPROPRIATE TO DO SO.
Do you get the message??? If you wish, you can chat to me on the ninth floor on Sunday morning at 09:00hrs, whereupon I shall be attending a meeting. (Maybe the same one as you!!!!!!)