PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2010, 05:35
Tziganul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice article, I think we can't learn anything else at the meeting on the 5th! There we go folks, if our beloved master thinks we can do it, who are we to say we can't. Hmmm last time i heard "yes we can!", it didn't turn out too well for a particular president, sure he got elected, but nothing has changed! And now, it's clear, black and white, REGIONAL AIRLINE!!!!!!!!!!! Here's what in my opinion is the trouble at GFA.

1) The round table!!!
2) 30 airplanes = 4200 employes to run it!
3) If a person can't do the job he's been asked to, then hire someone else to do it for him while promoting that person to a manager of ___.
4) Thieves!!!! even our beloved master said it at the big meeting, "some people were creating a different pay scale for themselves while others were stagnant"

As they would put it in my native language .... don't do the crime if you can't do the time!!!!! When will people realize that this and all the GCC airlines were not created to make money but to simple show the neighbor that I have more money than you!!!!! If we all accept that, then there is no problem, these airlines are doing exactly what they were meant to do, and that is, show off!!!!! 100 A380 for Emirates!!!! Hellow, your population doesn't even have 1m!!!!!!