PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2010, 22:22
Airborne Aircrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caz:

Airborne Aircrew

Chapter and Verse please on how I "altered the evidence". The completed BOI was waiting on my desk when I arrived at HQ 1 Gp. I would have to have altered not only those copies at HQ 1 Gp but also those at HQ STC, MODPE and MOD - a total of around 40 copies. I did not hold an Entry Pass for any of those other Establishments.

Of course you could always justify or apologise for your statement - but I won't hold my breath.
Go back and read what I wrote here. You gave two different interpretations of the same evidence in order to preserve your failing position. Specifically, in one post you stated the aircraft passed over him and the 4-5 seconds began then but, after I questioned you, you stated the aircraft would have been 1000' feet from him when that period began. As SFFP pointed out that is quite preposterous for anyone with any experience of even being close to Chinooks - I live close to an ANG base and I can hear the Chinooks coming at least half a mile away while I'm indoors... and I'm old and deaf now...

Your level of integrity is, unsurprisingly, lacking. Your most recent attempt to obfuscate is also no surprise. To try to twist my post into accusing you of altering the original evidence of the BOI rather than changing your own words within this thread in order to bolster your position is quite telling and, to be honest, bordering on pathetic in any debate.

You can breathe now... Just keep your indignation to yourself. I, like many others, see you for what you are...