PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TYPE RATINGS : Why sooooo much ????
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2010, 17:09
blackhawk777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Raavan : Thanks for the post.... The scene is some of the schools offer the same package but at amost half the cost !!! Thts wat is confusing.

@ Whitecross : You can sit and cry and blame whoever u want and for whatever reasons. The only thing I am sure about is " IF U WERE A DOC OR AN ENGG I M SURE U WOULD HAVE STOPPED AFTER UR INITIAL DEGREE.... NEVER WOULD HAVE GONE AHEAD AND DONE A MASTERS OR MD OR PHd OR MBA..... BECAUSE FOR U THE WORLD ENDS THERE.... A TYPE FOR A PILOT IS JUST LIKE A MASTER FOR AN ENGG AND MD FOR A DOC !!!!!
U NEED TO MOVE ACCORDING TO THE NEED OF THE INDUSTRY. I CAN'T LIVE AND SURVIVE ON THE SAME PRINCIPLES AS PEOPLE WERE 10 YRS BACK !!! IF U HAVE THE MEANS WHY NOT USE IT AND FOLLOW UR DREAM..."

Anyway... Best of luck !!!

Happy Landings..

@ Southernskyz : Thanks for the info. I have kept all that in mind. I know it a lot of money thts why thinking a lot before spending. have got a list of all requirements reqd to be 737NG type rated in my country and only then gonna move ahead with it..

Thnks Mate !!

@ Ricardi & 737NG : No one other than u have recommended me to go to High Power. Would try to get more info on tht...

Thanks...

@ IndAir 967 : I have been waiting for quite sometime now... and have come up to a decision to go ahead with the type rating for the same reason. When i see my friends going and doing the type and after coming back flying for XYZ airline... I do feel tht the need of the time... And it actually is !!!